The Bottom Line
- Double layer socks - Dri-WRIGHT polyester inner layer, wool outer layer
- Machine washable and dryable
- Keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Thin non-padded design
- Polyester inner layer, merino wool outer layer
- Anatomically shaped to stay put on your foot.
- Compression zone at arch for foot support.
- Machine-washable and machine-dryable.
Guide Review - WrightSock Merino Trail Double Layer Socks
They are machine washable and dryable. I found a slight amount of shrinkage on the first wash, but not the major shrinkage I've seen with some other WrightSock types in the past.
I am sensitive to wool and avoid it for its itchiness, but I found the double layer WrightSock to feel great and non-itchy. I wore these socks on a cold day, near freezing, with my mesh shoes. I felt only a little bit of cold.
The socks are not padded, which I appreciated as they fit well with my shoes and regular walking socks.