This combination makes him the leading expert in walking, rather than running, a marathon. Dave's style is factual and fun as he leads you through everything you need to know to walk a marathon, for the first time or to improve your performance.
What You Learn
- Training schedules for slow, medium, and fast walkers
- Stretches and walking form
- Shoe and gear advice
- What to wear on race day
- Food and drink for the marathoner
- Advice for starting, middle miles, hitting the wall and finishing
- What to do the "morning after"
- Walker-friendly marathon list
- Fundraising advice for those doing charity marathon programs
Dave's World Class Racewalking