Oregon Walking EventsFind competitive walking races, non-competitive walks and fun walks in Oregon.
- AVA Walking Events in Oregon: Non-competitive walks open to everyone, sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association.
- Active.com Oregon Walks: Includes races, charity events and fun walks.
- Runner's World Oregon Events: Check the listed runs to see if they accept walkers.
- Racewalking Events: Competitive racewalking events requiring racewalk technique, courtesy of Racewalking.org.
- Day Hikes with the Mazamas: Non-members can join in day hikes with one of Oregon's oldest hiking and mountaineering clubs.
Oregon Walking Trails and Routes
- Year-Round and Seasonal Oregon Walks: Walking routes of three to seven miles you can enjoy any time. Pick up a map at the start point listed for the walks. Routes sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association
- Oregon Walks at MapMyWalk.com: Browse routes submitted by other walkers, or draw your own walking route.
- Hike Finder at Portland Hikers: Find hiking locations throughout northern Oregon.
Oregon Walking and Hiking Clubs
- Oregon Walking Clubs of the American Volkssport Association: Clubs that host walks open to the public.
- Oregon Racewalking Clubs: Clubs dedicated to competitive racewalking and Olympic racewalking technique.
- Oregon Hiking Clubs