Florida Walking EventsFind competitive walking races, non-competitive walks and fun walks in Florida.
- AVA Walking Events in Florida: These non-competitive walks are open to everyone, sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association.
- Active.com Florida Walks: Includes races, charity events and fun walks.
- Runner's World Florida Events: Check the listed runs to see if they accept walkers.
- Racewalking Events: Competitive racewalking events requiring racewalk technique, courtesy of Racewalking.org.
Florida Walking Trails and Routes
- Year-Round and Seasonal Florida Walks: Walking routes of three to seven miles you can enjoy any time. Pick up a map at the start point listed for the walks. Routes are sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association.
- Florida Walks at MapMyWalk.com: Browse routes submitted by other walkers, or draw your own walking route.
- Florida Hiking: GORP lists hiking locations throughout Florida.
Florida Walking and Hiking Clubs
- Florida Walking Clubs of the American Volkssport Association: Clubs that host walks open to the public.
- Florida Racewalking Clubs: Clubs dedicated to competitive racewalking and Olympic racewalking technique.
- Florida Hiking Clubs