Connecticut Walking EventsFind competitive walking races, non-competitive walks and fun walks in Connecticut.
- AVA Walking Events in Connecticut: These non-competitive walks are open to everyone, sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association.
- Active.com Connecticut Walks: Includes races, charity events and fun walks.
- Runner's World Connecticut Events: Check the listed runs to see if they accept walkers.
- Racewalking Events: Competitive racewalking events requiring racewalk technique, courtesy of Racewalking.org.
Connecticut Walking Trails and Routes
- Year-Round and Seasonal Connecticut Walks: Walking routes of three to seven miles you can enjoy any time. Pick up a map at the start point listed for the walks. Routes are sanctioned by the American Volkssport Association.
- Connecticut Walks at MapMyWalk.com: Browse routes submitted by other walkers, or draw your own walking route.
- Connecticut Hiking: GORP lists hiking locations throughout Connecticut.
Connecticut Walking and Hiking Clubs
- Connecticut Walking Clubs of the American Volkssport Association: Clubs that host walks open to the public.
- Connecticut Racewalking Clubs: Clubs dedicated to competitive racewalking and Olympic racewalking technique.
- Connecticut Hiking Clubs