Vary your walking workouts and exercise routines to build fitness and develop a leaner body and increased metabolism. You can use these different workouts for a change of pace, or use them in the Ideal Weekly Schedule suggested by racewalking coach Dave McGovern.
• Health Walk: An easy walk you can enjoy any day.
• Fat-Burning Walk: Pick up the pace and walk long enough to burn off stored fat.
• Distance Walk: Enjoy a long walk to burn extra calories.
• Aerobic Walk: Get into the best heart rate zone to build fitness.
• Threshold Walk: Take your walking to the limit with these interval workouts.
• Economy Speed Walk: Build your walking speed with these fast interval workouts.
Walking workouts and stretches have been adapted from Dave McGovern's Racewalking Clinic and Ero-Fit Racewalking Clinic.
Back to >> Walk of Life 10-Week Program