Predict your finish time, pace, and distanceEnter any two variables to calculate the third - time, distance, pace.
- Enter Time (include hours, minutes, seconds with no blanks) and Distance, then select "Do the Math" to get your Pace.
- Enter Time and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds for each with no blanks), then select "Do the Math" to get your Distance.
- Enter Distance and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds), then select "Do the Math" to get your Time.
The result will appear on the blank line.
Note: if the "Clear Form" button doesn't clear the form, you will need to delete numbers from the boxes in order to do a new calculation. The Clear button doesn't work with some web browsers.
• How Far Is That?: Convert miles and kilometers and see expected time at common walking paces.
• How To Predict Your Finish Time: How long will it take you to finish a 10K, half marathon, or marathon?
• How to Measure Your Walking Speed
• How to Walk Faster
• How to Train for a 5K Walk
• How to Train for a 10K Walk
~These calculator scripts were written by Will Glessner