Walking or Running Pace and Speed Calculator
Predict your finish time, pace, and distanceEnter any two variables to calculate the third - time, distance, pace.
- Pace Calculation: Enter Time (include hours, minutes, seconds with no blanks) and Distance, choose "per kilometer" or "per mile" then select "Do the Math" to get your Pace in either minutes per mile or minutes per kilometer.
- Distance Calculation: Enter Time and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds for each with no blanks), then select "Do the Math" to get your Distance.
Finish Time: Enter Distance and Pace (hours, minutes, seconds), then select "Do the Math" to get your Time.
The result will appear on the blank line.
Note: if the "Clear Form" button doesn't clear the form, you will need to delete numbers from the boxes in order to do a new calculation. The Clear button doesn't work with some web browsers.
• How Far Is That?: Convert miles and kilometers and see expected time at common walking paces.
• How To Predict Your Finish Time: How long will it take you to finish a 10K, half marathon, or marathon?
• How to Measure Your Walking Speed
• How to Walk Faster
• How to Train for a 5K Walk
• How to Train for a 10K Walk
~These calculator scripts were written by Will Glessner